Absa Home Loans – Whether you are looking at buying a home, building a home or manage your home loan Absa home loans will meet your needs. Absa is also able to assist you whether you are buying a home for the first time, buying another home or buying to invest. In addition you also need to know that Absa home loans are available for all residential property, whether it is a freestanding house, a flat, a townhouse or vacant land. Absa has the necessary experience to make that dream home a reality.
Absa is one of the leading banks in South Africa and have been providing home loans for years. They have the necessary experience to help with you each and every step of the way in making your dream home a reality. If you are not sure how to go about buying your dream home, their consultants will assist you. They will help you avoid any pitfalls and make the whole process a positive experience. Absa Home loans know that buying a home is a big investment and still encourage you to do careful research before you take the leap. You can make use of their calculators to see how much you can afford and how much you can save.
Some of the benefits of Absa Home loans include flexible repayment terms of up to 30 years. You can get up to 100% bond financing with MyHome home loan. You get free and compulsory home loan training. You get to choose between fixed and variable interest rates. You can get immediate access to any extra payments you’ve made into your bond with FlexiReserve. Absa gives you the option to increase your loan back to its original loan amount with Re Advance.
Requirements To Apply For Absa Home Loans
- ID Book for South African Citizens and for Foreigners you need a valid passport with a valid permit from the department of Home Affairs
- Proof of income – your latest payslip if you have a account with Absa and if you don’t have an account you need 3months bank statements including your latest payslip
- A signed offer to purchase if you are buying a home
- A copy of your building contract / quote if you are building a home
- For Trusts you need The Trust Deed and Master’s Letter Of Authority
- Close Corporations and Companies need CK1 and CK2 documents
Application for Absa Home Loans can be done online and you can track the progress of the application online using the Absa online tracking tool. For more comprehensive information on the different home loan solutions available from Absa you can visit their website or contact them using the details listed below.
Absa Home Loans Contact Details
Telephone: 0860 111 007